Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend update

Hi friends,

Here is a quick update just to keep you all informed with what we are up to in the Fewell family.

Friday we enjoyed the Olympic opening ceremonies. On the way home I got caught in a bad rainstorm in Mililani on my bike.

Saturday morning I worked on the truck most of the morning, then we took the kids to Dave & Busters for a promised summertime visit. It was almost too late, because this was the last weekend before school starts.

Bradley and I are looking for a new bike for him!  He just learned how to ride (pretty much because he finally decided to) and now he loves it, but the bike he has now is a little small.  We're looking for a 20" boys bike for him.  We're looking for mountain bike with hand brakes, multiple speeds and a great deal.

Bryan helped me remove the entire brakes and suspension from the front of the truck.  I have been enjoying working on the truck and teaching him about how the parts of a car work.  It reminds me of when my Dad and I rebuilt a 1965 Fiat 1500 Cabriolet.  We worked a year and a half on that car before we ever heard the engine run!

Sunday we attended church and then after doing some errands, went to the Mililani Town Center to watch "The Dark Knight", a movie everyone has been talking about.  Wow.  What a fascinating movie.  Funny thing happened too.  Just as all he preliminaries were stating, who should sit down next to us?  None other than Barbara and Maria Olmos.  It was good to see them again and to take in the movie together.

After we got back, Bryan and I cleaned my truck wheels and washed Em's car together before dinner.

That brings you up-to-date!

Peace Love and Weekends,

Rich


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: