Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park

Today we went to the Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park. It was Christian music day and we were able to get tickets for half off. We had a great time and got pretty sunburned too. I brought the camera but we didn't take many pictures. Both kids are feeling pretty comfortable in the water.

I'm bushed. I really needed today "off". I've been busy thinking about and planning upcoming projects for the video ministry at New Hope. It fills my time now and I notice I'm not really blogging anymore. I guess the luxury of freetime is over now. I'm sure that's an exageration from being out all day in the sun! Still, I have to find time to log six hours of videotape, plan our first remote, get all our lights working for the lighting kit and finish planning Monday night's meeting. I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow so I better get to sleep. Aloha! Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

No comments: