Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Love Wananada Wednesdays!



Tonight, T.C. had to be at Bryson's open house for school, so I needed some help! Ian was more than willing, but actually Tracey filled in quite nicely. We had a nice small group meeting and got to catch up with each other some. We spent most of our time singing and sharing, but did manage to shoehorn in a little study of 1 Sam 22. We'll be stopping Samuel in the next 4 weeks and start in on a new DVD study for 8 weeks. It is called Cat & Dog theology and it is about how most Christian's are like cats, who think their master exists to meet their needs. We need to be more like dogs and just enjoy being around the Master, serving Him whenever He commands.

Gary also took a good look at the new book I'm reading,..."Heaven". He gave it a big "looks good after a quick review" thumbs up! I'm looking forward to reading more.

Goodnight, it's late and I am going to be tired tomorrow! At least I finished the family vacation DVD I've been working on for the last 3 days solid.

Peace, Love and a little peace of "Heaven",

Rich

No comments: