Wednesday, April 11, 2007

World's Narrowest Hallway?

Emily had to go to Maui today so I took the day off so I could pick up the kids and do some errands. I took the kids for a snack at Taco Bell and Bradley saw something he wanted to show me. He took me to this door and we laughed. I said it had better be a broom closet because it would be a very narrow doorway! Reminds me of this scripture:
Luke 13:24
" Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I guess I've been living in Japan for awhile because there's nothing out of the ordinary about that door!
And if this were a closet in Japan, it would be lined from top to bottom with shelves filled with little cans and little bottles and little packages all fitting perfectly into little plastic baskets.