Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm back from some time off blogging.

Hi Everyone,

I'm glad you're still checking in from time to time, even though I haven't written since last year! I took a bit of a break from blogging while we helped Bryan finish his science fair project. We had a lot to do in a very little amount of time. If you want to see all we've been up to, check out Bryan's project blog at http://atvproject.blogspot.com.

Tomorrow we are off again on to another adventure. For Christmas my parents have gifted us a trip to see snow! Bryan and Bradley have never seen snow and Emily and I only had about an hour in it 15 years ago. We are going to Idaho, near the McCall area. It was 8ยบ there a few hours ago. If I have WiFi, I will try to keep this blog updated, otherwise I'll just do a Gabcast update each evening. We are looking forward to being in very cold weather with LOTS of snow!

Until next time,

Peace, Love and Snow bound dreams,

Rich

Some Links to where we are going:
http://www.brundage.com/
WEB CAMS!
Map of McCall, Idaho

No comments: