Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Silly Musings...

I had an unusual number of stray thoughts coming home today. I didn't want them to be stray any longer so I decided to round them up and give them a home here at The Fuel Depot.

1. I am so grateful that my job doesn't involve human bodily fluids in any way. Those of you in the medical profession, I take my hat off to you (although they usually want me to take off more than my hat!).

2. Do birds ever fly just for fun?

3. If I am looking at my image in a mirror while I walk backwards, does it appear that my mirror image is walking forwards?

Feel free to comment on these or add your own silly musings. I dare you!

Peace, Love and Silliness,

Rich

1 comment:

Gung Ho said...

"You are a sad, strange, little man, and you have my pity. Farewell." - Buzz to Woody, Toy Story I.