Friday, March 16, 2007

Busy Day Off

Today I took the day off. I'll be busy running around all day. This was supposed to be the big day to launch our High Power Rocket. I(eye) engined with on-board live video (my contribution) but some things just didn't come together for the launcher especially. We'll try again in May. We will still be launching rocket but of the smaller sort. I think there will be an H-engined flight though.

I also have to go to an appliance parts store, to the bank, downtown to pay a bill, to KITV for a bit... Lots of driving.

Feels good to just sit a relax before the big day. BLOGGING is also on my list of To-Dos. I have so many photos I want to post!

Peace Love and Catching Up,

Rich (mobile)

1 comment:

Bolo said...

Good thing you're blogging again. I need updates from home :)