Friday, March 30, 2007

Made it Safely

We've arrived safely at our favorite campsite. On the way we startled another pig.

Bryan manned the spotlight as I drove in, and even though I intended it as a fun thing for my boys, the spotlight was very helpful with my driving! Gary and the boys were still up when we rolled in at 9:20pm.

We got the tent set up and sleeping bags ready and then the kids could play. It's 10:20pm right now and Bryan and Josiah are lying in the hammock talking and Bradley and Nathan are running around the campsite playing super heroes. The moon is nearly full and is bathing our wooded campsite in a cool white light. Gary and Ian are asleep in their tent and I'm about to call the kids in to bed. Glad I'm here.

Peace Love and Good Times,

Rich

This message was sent from Rich's Treo 650.

No comments: