Sunday, October 08, 2006

Full Sunday

We had a pretty full day goin' today. We woke up early and headed off to Starbucks Mililani for some Iced Chai and Hot Chocolate and a promised game of Chess. Bradley has recently learned the game and likes to play with me when we have the chance. I decided to make a Sunday morning game a regular part of our schedule with Bradley, so he can learn the game and we can have some one on one time together.



Then it was off to church. We have been enjoying New Hope Mililani, pastored by Mike Palompo. Today after worship time was the baby dedication. A bunch of families went up to dedicate their children, and themselves as parents to raising up their children with Godly principles. There was also a time when we as a church dedicated ourselves to supporting their families. Today's message was part of a series on making good decisions and understanding our identity as disciples of Christ.

After church we went to Walmart for some gift shopping and lunch at McDonald's. After a short break at home, we headed back to the archery range with Emily this time! I'm getting a little better and my groups are getting tighter. There were a few more people than before, but still far from crowded.




After the range we cleaned up (from this very muggy weather!) and headed to Ige's for Nicholas Englar's 1st birthday party. Saw a bunch of friends both old and new and generally talked and ate too much, but we had a great time!

We're finally slowing down a little on this day of rest (Ha!). Good thing I'm starting my vacation this week! I need it. I can't stay up too late though, I'm having breakfast with my best friend Gary at 7:15am.

Peace, Love and Good Times,

Rich

No comments: