Saturday, October 28, 2006

Geocaching

Emily was helping Gary Lau with a seminar today, so among other things, the boys and I went geocaching. I've known for a while that there is an easy geocache on the way to church, and every Sunday I drive by I think about it. Well, today we had breakfast at the Mililani Mauka McDonalds then headed over the the cache.

Brad found it right away, but the log had gotten wet. Since it was such a nice day, I decided to spread the micro-log out on a rock and let it dry before I put it all back together again and rehide it. The kids played on a nearby jungle gym and I did a little ham radio.

Eventually it all was nicely dry, so we reassembled it and hid it and headed on with the day.

It has been a while since we have gone geocaching, so it was nice to get back into it again.

Peace, Love and satellite powered treasure hunts,

Rich

No comments: