Friday, October 06, 2006

Fun Day at KITV

It was a different day at work today.

I gave a tour (2 actually) to the Pacific Rim Bible College media class. My friend Tim Savage leads that group among all the other things that he does at New Hope Oahu. He is a big time director/producer who now has made overseeing New Hope's media ministry his full time (more than full time) job. Tim is the
only one who is in both pictures. He still finds time to teach and mentor, and to do projects like these!

"The Revival" - (Sheraton Keauhou Bay)


"To James With Love" - (Sheraton Moana Surfrider)


It was also the night of the Gubenatorial debate. The station was buzzing with activity. I had to make sure that all the opens and graphics were ready and working, but I got to leave before the actual debate.

Outside every political group and their brother was sign waving. It took me about 4 minutes to cross the sidewalk and pull out of our driveway. It was a mad house!

Nice to be home and start my vacation. I'll be off next week and have some planned and unplanned time to enjoy. The kids are on break too, so we'll all be home together.

No comments: